skip to main | skip to sidebar

Randall The AM Alumni

Now that I am out of school this will be a working record of projects that I am working on, both for and not for profit.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Sticky Door Blocking

This is the initial pass for my Sticky Door assignment. The final animation for the quarter. I had 4 other things to choose from but this one sounded the most fun. Others were throwing a ball, pushing a heavy weight... boring. I'm pretty close to my frame limit though, 250 frames max.


Posted by Randall at 02:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Bu Blog Bu Blog Blog Blog

  • CarlosBaena.com
    16 years ago
  • Keith Lango Animation
  • Nick Bruno - Character Animator
  • Spline Doctors
  • SynchroLux
  • Temple of the Seven Golden Camels
  • The Blackwing Diaries
    8 years ago
  • The Business of Animation: A Commentary
  • The Life and Times of Todd
  • VNOG Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2007 (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  March (6)
      • Progress Reel For Quarter 2
      • Sticky Door Final
      • Sticky Door Refining
      • Sticky Door Blocking
      • Pole Jump
      • 180 Turn Around
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  September (1)

Where I go

  • 11 Second Club
  • Animation Mentor - Character Animation School
  • bit-tech
  • CGSociety
  • Drawn!
  • See Spot Run - Lincoln, NE
  • shirt.woot!
  • Sign Solutions of Tampa Bay
  • Wanamaker3d
  • woot!

About Me

Randall
View my complete profile