Tuesday, September 02, 2008

11 Second Club

I just wanted to let everyone know I am going to try something out this month. I am going to be putting in an entry into the 11 second club monthly contest. They give you a sound clip that is 11 seconds long. This one has two characters and is pretty dynamic. I am going to attempt to keep a daily video journal about animating and if you're lucky you may get to see me animating as well although I can tell you it's not glamorous or exciting to see the creation process. Hopefully I will be able to take you from conception to completion.

Here is my thought process on a potential avenue of attack.
Week 1 - Idea formulation and planning.
Week 2 - Reference and Blocking
Week 3 - 2nd Pass of Blocking
Week 4 - Refine and Polish.

Wish me luck!

Randall

1 comment: