Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I get it already!

So my training has indicated to me that when doing a dialog shot one must listen to the dialog over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... well you get it. Well that's what I did last night. I am going to listen to it a few more times today. Animators have to become intimately familiar with the dialog in order to really get into the characters' heads. The next step is to map out the dialog to find out where the accents are.

Clear as mud?

If you want to hear the dialog that I will be animating to go to http://11secondclub.com and click on the preview sound file button in the light gray bar.

Thanks for reading.

Peace
Randall

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Betty White. Man. That is going to be a killer sound clip to use!

Todd Stoves said...

that'll be a sweet little clip to do...i bet you'll do something awesome...